This dress is based on BWOF 07/08 106. I did not include the gathers in front or on the sleeves as the fabric is quite heavy.
The pattern is quite simple to construct, but I had MAJOR problems fitting it at the neckline and shoulders. I've come to the conclusion that I need to work out a standard neck and shoulders alternation for Burda patterns because inevitably if I cut to the bust size I need (size 42) the shoulder seam is about half way down my arm! I also took about 1 and a half inches off the slope of the shoulders. The fit is now quite good, but something about it screams home made.
Perhaps I'm just being overly critical because I had such a hard time making it. Even my machine wasn't cooperating. The twin needling didn't work (missing stitches in one row) so I sewed each row of stitches on the hem separately.